Do you see challenges as improvement opportunities?
Building a comprehensive IT strategy to meet your current organizational needs while scaling to incorporate future needs can be challenging, particularly when there are too many fires to be put out daily. The strategy usually does not make it to the list of things to do. We seldom ask WHY when we are busy fighting the fires. We don’t capitalize on all the internal expertise and tools as we don’t have to step back and take a holistic view of our environment. We build and keep building, yet the problem still manifests itself.
A consulting partner can do just that, provide a holistic view of your environment and draft a strategy to improve your IT and reduce the cost of operations.
- IT Strategy provides a roadmap for developing, implementing, and executing IT operations that enables leadership to execute their vision and achieve business success based on well-defined KPIs.
- It provides a clearer understanding of your IT operations' current state and identifies the critical and non-critical gaps that need to be addressed for moving to the future state.
- It provides a strategic approach for your IT and Security investments based on the high priority and impact in enhancing performance, increasing efficiency, and increasing security.
- It creates an alignment between people, processes, and technologies to reduce duplication of efforts and cost overruns while creating a better customer and end-user experience.
We enable organizations to advance their IT goals, reduce costs, and enhance security.
With over three decades of expertise in IT and security, SYSUSA understands that a vision manifested as a strategy supported by an execution plan is a recipe for success. We also understand that developing a strategic roadmap requires a focused approach to understanding your needs (aspirations) and evaluating your current state to develop a plan with execution criteria that ensures success.
Our goal is to enable your team and technology to ensure higher customer satisfaction and lower the cost of operations.
- We help you create a data-driven strategy that ensures your IT and Security business objectives and goals are aligned and prioritized so that investments are directed to areas with higher impact and return on investment.
- It allows the leadership to gain a holistic view of their enterprise initiatives and the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will ensure success.
- It established clearly defined goals and objectives for the organization to enhance its operations, build enterprise resilience, drive transformation, and reframe the future of its organizations.
- A well-defined strategy enables organizations to stay competitive by leveraging the data as an empowering tool to understand evolving technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc., and their impact on their internal and external customers.
- Agility is critical to succeeding. A strategic IT plan enables an organization to get away from a one-size-fits-all approach to creating innovative solutions tailored to unique priorities and goals.
As business leaders, we acknowledge and understand that the foundation of the success of any initiative lies in the strategy driving it. Having a solid game plan is critical. We also understand that agility in today’s changing world is a prerequisite in designing and developing plans to allow businesses to navigate the changing security and compliance landscape. Strategic IT Consulting can help your organization:
Success built on trust and integrity
We are focused on excellence to become your reliable and trusted partner.
- We have delivered over 300 projects for small, mid-size, and large corporations and federal and local governments.
- We have helped companies develop and execute a strategic plan with actionable tasks and clearly defined objectives and milestones to modernize and transform their IT operations, enhance efficiencies, increase resilience, and reduce overall cost.
- A highly qualified and certified team experienced in developing business roadmaps and execution strategies.
- We have a proven track record of transforming and modernizing IT into a high-performing and resilient enterprise with better risk visibility and lower operating costs.
- We have developed and refined mature processes that deliver quality deliverables consistently and maintain a high customer satisfaction rating.
Our passion for innovation, security, and agility fuels and propels our team of professionals to deliver high-quality and best-value technology and security services and solutions to our customers.
SYSUSA’s specialized and certified professionals have helped organizations design, develop, and implement game-changing solutions that enable and sustain organizations’ transformation and maximize business benefit.
We know technology does not solve all the problems. It combines an organization’s human capital, technology investments, and mature processes supported by industry best practices. We focus on simplifying processes and aligning people with technology to improve and evolve IT Operations.
Supporting Capabilities and Service Offerings
Strategic IT Consulting
Building a comprehensive IT strategy to meet your current organizational needs while scaling to incorporate future needs.
Security Maturity Assessment
Security Maturity Assessment is a comprehensive process of evaluating your current state of security, assessing the maturity of the controls.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Organizations are challenged and overwhelmed by industry regulations, laws, and the constantly evolving cyber threat landscape.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Strategically enable mission success by understanding risk and business impact.
Security Maturity Assessment
There is no such thing as being 100% secure but only being resilient and prepared
Frequently asked questions
Why do we need strategic consulting?
Strategic consulting provides organizations within the circle of influence with an outsider’s view of their environment. It brings in a level of focus and impartiality that executives at the company may not be able to when involved in its day-to-day operations.
What factors are important to consider before working with a strategic consultant?
There are many factors to take into consideration before working with a strategic consultant, the most important ones being:
- What experience do they bring to the table?
- Have they done it with a similar type of business?
- What do their customers say about them?
- How equipped is their team with the knowledge and skills required?
- Do they possess the skills to present it to your executive leadership?
What kind of background and experience does SYSUSA have?
SYSUSA has over three decades of expertise in IT and security and understands that a vision manifested as a strategy supported by an execution plan is a recipe for success. Our team of experts has designed, developed, and implemented innovative game-changing, and cost-effective strategies that provide business leaders visibility into critical business decisions and deliver engaging customer and employee experiences tailored to specific business needs.
What results can we expect from working with SYSUSA?
SYSUSA’s collaborative engagement model, supported by disciplined business processes and robust technology resources, has a proven track record of delivering a strategic plan that enables IT transformation with higher return and lower cost. We have successfully helped our customers achieve their digital transformation objectives with clearly defined tasks and initiatives that support their modernization.
What's the difference between a strategy consultant and a strategy coach?
A strategy coach helps teach businesses how to become successful and build a better company while a strategy consultant provides advice on various processes and practices within the business to make improvements and help resolve business issues and challenges.