Increase Resilience, Reduce Uncertainty and Ensure Performance
Organizations are challenged and overwhelmed by industry regulations, laws, and the constantly evolving cyber threat landscape. The need for digital transformation adds another layer of complexity to securing operations. An efficient risk management program with effective response measures can significantly enhance the business’s ability to detect, assess, respond, and protect from threat actors.
- A comprehensive risk and compliance management program enables organizations to amalgamate traditionally siloed management activities into a unified discipline. It improves the efficiency and effectiveness of people, technology, and business processes across the enterprise.
- Adopting a risk framework can provide an organization with a yardstick to measure its security posture, gain a better understanding of risks and impact, and ensure readiness to comply with mandated laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- A GRC program can ensure an organization is operating in a reliable, consistent, and secure manner with continuous monitoring, diagnostics, and mitigation to prevent prolonged exposure to security weaknesses.
- At its core, a well-designed GRC program can drive engagement and accountability of people across the enterprise to create a secure enterprise.
- GRC framework adoption can help establish, refine, improve, mature, monitor, and manage processes while enabling secure business operations.
- A robust risk and compliance program can be the bridge that enables collaboration and coordination between business groups to drive awareness and enhance security with greater visibility across the enterprise.
With continuously evolving risks and safety standards, compliance can be daunting.
SYSUSA focuses on process simplification, people alignment, and operational technology to improve and evolve and mature risk and compliance management.
SYSUSA understands technology is part of the solution to ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets. It also requires adopting industry best practices and frameworks, aligning operational procedures, and awareness of end users. We believe security and compliance should focus on understating the challenges and listening to the needs rather than crafting solutions right out of the gate. Often, there are solutions already in place, and since we are not listening, we build on top of existing solutions, wasting time, money, and resources. This is why SYSUSA invests time in understanding the business before we develop a solution and solve the problems.
- Our framework agnostic approach enables organizations to create a GRC program to comply with more than one applicable law or industry regulation without investing in multiple assessments and evaluation programs.
- Our comprehensive and sustainable program has enabled organizations to align their security and compliance programs and gain better visibility of enterprise risks with tools to measure, monitor, and report risks.
- Breaking down silos is critical to achieving both security and compliance. We aim to eliminate silos by establishing processes that foster a risk-aware culture, promote a sense of ownership, enable collaboration, increase coordination, and create trust between business units.
- We understand that supply chain risk can significantly threaten business operations. We centralize your vendor security and compliance management to drive vendor accountability, establish reporting capabilities that enable transparency, and provide a compliance metrics dashboard to understand vendor risk.
- SYSUSA GRC program enables organizations to develop data security solutions impervious to cyber-attacks and breaches utilizing efficient design and cutting-edge technology.
Our approach has helped clients develop comprehensive programs that reduce risk, achieve compliance, and maintain secure and resilient operations.
Success built on trust and integrity
We focus on excellence to become your reliable and trusted partner.
- We have delivered over 300 projects for small, mid-size, and large corporations and federal and local governments.
- We have helped multination companies achieve their security, privacy, and compliance goals with industry best practices, federally mandated US regulations, and local laws and regulations across the geographies where they operate.
- Our auditors and lead auditors have over 15 years of average experience. They are certified in multiple disciplines with the knowledge and hands-on experience in assessing, analyzing, and developing risk and compliance strategies based on various global security and privacy laws and regulations.
- We have a proven track record of transforming and modernizing IT into a high-performing and resilient enterprise with better risk visibility and lower operating costs.
- We have developed and refined mature processes that deliver quality deliverables consistently and maintain a high customer satisfaction rating.
Our passion for innovation, security, and agility fuels and propels our team of professionals to deliver high-quality and best-value technology and security services and solutions to our customers.
SYSUSA’s specialized and certified professionals have helped organizations design, develop, and implement game-changing solutions that enable and sustain organizations’ transformation and maximize business benefit.
We know technology does not solve all the problems. It combines an organization’s human capital, technology investments, and mature processes supported by industry best practices. We focus on simplifying processes and aligning people with technology to improve and evolve IT Operations.
Supporting Capabilities and Service Offerings
Strategic IT Consulting
Building a comprehensive IT strategy to meet your current organizational needs while scaling to incorporate future needs.
Security Maturity Assessment
Security Maturity Assessment is a comprehensive process of evaluating your current state of security, assessing the maturity of the controls.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Organizations are challenged and overwhelmed by industry regulations, laws, and the constantly evolving cyber threat landscape.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Strategically enable mission success by understanding risk and business impact.
Security Maturity Assessment
There is no such thing as being 100% secure but only being resilient and prepared
Frequently asked questions
How can SYSUSA be a reliable partner for our security and GRC requirement?
With over 30 years of global experience in the public and private sector, we specialize in enabling organizational compliance with applicable security and privacy laws and regulations, helping your organization comply with NIST, ISO, GDPR, CCPA, etc. With such vast experience, SYSUSA is the perfect partner to help organizations achieve business objectives, address uncertainty, and act with integrity.
How are security ratings helpful to my company?
Security Ratings have gained importance with the introduction of data protection laws like FIPA, CCPA, PIPEDA, LGPD, and GDPR. They represent an organization’s cybersecurity performance using a single metric providing a common benchmark for technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What is SYSUSA doing to ensure proper governance, risk, and compliance?
SYSUSA knows that GRC is an evolving process in an ever-growing and ever-changing world of regulations and cyber threats. Our goal is to evolve with the times and establish a framework that aligns risk management efforts and your corporate guidelines with your GRC program. We aim to be your partner that always understands your data security needs, threat perception, and compliance standards.
What are the risks associated with a lack of a GRC framework?
Adopting a GRC framework establishes best practices in achieving your security and compliance objectives. Lack thereof can result in disjoint efforts being undertaken at several levels across the organization without considering the needs of other interconnected business groups in developing a solution to secure the enterprise resulting in higher cost and weaker security.
Additionally, a GRC framework provides data that can be used to invest security and compliance dollars in the enterprise’s highest impact areas with the most return on investment