ISO Training and Certification
Why Train with SYSUSA?
Continuous education and career development is critical for professionals to maintain their subject matter expertise and for organizations to maintain an informed workforce.
Certification on the other hand provides evidence that the professional has undergone an industry recognized evaluation process and obtained the necessary expertise. Certification also serve as documented evidence of a professional’s qualifications, competencies and experience
SYSUSA, training and certification program is designed to meet the career aspirations of individuals and help organizations, both public and private sector, meet their workforce development needs.
Provide individual and corporations with skills training and industry certification services that enable individuals to achieve their career aspirations and help corporations to train and retain skilled workforce.
We provide customized onsite and offsite training opportunities.
- Establishing the minimum requirements necessary to qualify certified professional
- Reviewing and verifying the qualifications of applicants for eligibility to sit for the certification examinations
- Developing and maintaining reliable, valid, and current certification examinations
- Granting certificates to qualified candidates, maintaining certificant records, and publishing a directory of the holders of valid certificates
- Establishing requirements for the periodic renewal of certification and determining compliance with those requirements
- Ascertaining that certificants meet ethical standards in their professional practice
- Representing its members, where appropriate, in matters of common interest
- Promoting the benefits of certification to employers, public officials, practitioners in related fields, and the public
Adherence of professionals to code of ethics is a voluntary engagement. However, if a member does not follow this code by engaging in gross misconduct, membership may be terminated and certifications revoked. Not only is it important for certified professionals to adhere to the principles expressed in this Code, each member should encourage and support adherence by other members.
- Conduct themselves professionally, with honesty, accuracy, fairness, responsibility and independence.
- Act at all times solely in the best interest of their employer, their clients, the public, and the profession by acting in accordance with the professional standards and applicable techniques while performing professional services.
- Maintain their competency in their respective fields and strive to constantly improve their professional skills.
- Offer only professional services for which they are qualified to perform, and adequately inform clients and consumers about the nature of proposed services, including any relevant concerns or risks.
- Inform each employer or client of any business interests or affiliations which might influence their judgment or impair their fairness.
- Treat in a confidential and private manner information acquired during professional and business dealings of any present or former employer or client without its proper consent.
- Comply with all laws and regulations of the jurisdictions where professional activities are conducted.
- Respect the intellectual property and contributions of others.
- Not intentionally communicate false or falsified information that may compromise the integrity of the evaluation process of a candidate for a professional designation.
- Not act in any manner that could compromise the reputation of this certification programs for persons and will fully cooperate on the inquiry following a claimed infringement of this Code of Ethics
CREDIBILITY ON THE MARKET AND RECOGNITION BY PEERS IS THE TRUE VALUE OF PECB CERTIFICATION
Certification is a vital component of the information security field as it provides evidence that certified professionals hold standardized competencies based on best practices. Certification can also serve as documented evidence of a professional’s qualifications, competencies and experience.
The benefits of the Certification Program include the following:
- It serves to demonstrate that the certified professional holds defined competencies based on best practices.
- It allows employing organizations to make an informed selection of employees or services based on the competencies that are represented by the certification designation.
- It provides incentives to the professional to constantly improve his/her skills and knowledge.
- It serves as a tool for employers to ensure that training has been effective.
How to become certified?
- Decide which certification is right for you Each certification has specific education and experience requirements. To determine which certification product is right for you, verify all eligibility requirements for the different ISO certifications and your professional needs.
- Prepare for the exam All certification candidates are responsible for their own study and preparation for the examination. No specific set of courses or curriculum of study is required as part of the certification process. Likewise, the completion of a recognized course or program of study will significantly enhance your chance of passing a certification examination. You can verify the list of recognized organization that offers official training sessions.
- Apply and schedule the exam All candidates must complete the application for exams and pay the required application and submit all required supporting documents via an online portal. Applicants will also have the option of mailing the payment (checks) but however, this will result in delays of the application process. Applicants will then be able to select a date and location for their certification exam. You must register at least fourteen (14) days before the exam date.
- Take the exam Candidates will be required to arrive at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the certification exam. Candidates arriving late will not be given additional time to compensate for the late arrival and may be denied entry to the examination room. All candidates will need to present a valid identity card such as a driver’s license to the invigilator and the exam confirmation letter. The duration of the exam varies according to the type of examination.
- Receive your exam results It takes 4 to 6 weeks for participants to receive their results. All results are sent via email. The examination results will not include the exact grade that you had, only a mention of pass or fail. In the case of a failure, the results will be accompanied with the list of domains in which you had a mark lower than the passing grade to provide guidance to prepare yourself to retake the exam.
- Apply for certification All participants who successfully pass their certification exam (or an equivalent) are entitled to apply for the credentials they were examined for. Specific educational and professional requirements may be needed for you to be certified. Candidates will need to fill out the online certification application form (that can be accessed via their online profile), including contact details of references who will be contacted to validate the candidate’s professional experience. Once validated that you fulfill all certification requirements, you will be informed by e-mail of our decision and you will receive your certificate by e-mail in electronic format.
- Maintain your certification The certifications are valid for three years. To maintain his/her certification, the applicant must demonstrate every year that he/she is still performing tasks that are related to the certification. Every year certified professionals will need to provide with the number of hours of auditing and/or implementation related tasks they have performed with the contact details of individuals who can validate these tasks, as well as paying their yearly certification maintenance fees. We will randomly select some referrals to contact to validate this experience and education.