SYSUSA’s has provided expertise cyber security support for operators of Industrial Control System (ICS) / SCADA. SYSUSA’s cyber security program can assist ICS/SCADA operators for a wide variety of cyber security support to include testing (security assessment), design (security architecture, secure firmware, etc.), policy development work for Industrial Control System (ICS), testing cyber security functions on ICS/SCADA devices (e.g. reverse engineering, hacking), malware analysis & reverse engineering of malware targeting ICS/SCADA devices, and other cyber security support. Our ICS/SCADA cyber security experience covers multiple industries (utilities, manufacturing, etc.). SYSUSA specializes in providing ICS/SCADA cyber security support for the energy industry.
Some of our unique ICS/SCADA cyber security experience:
- Developing custom IDS/IPS signatures for SCADA devices & protocols (DNP3, MODBUS, EtherNet, Sinec H1)
- SCADA Security Architecture review & design
- Malware analysis and Malware Reverse Engineering of SCADA Malware
- Penetration Testing of SCADA device and network
- Cyber Security Compliancy Support (NISTIR 7628, NERC CIP)