Verification & Validation (IV&V)
SYSUSA’s Independent Verification & Validation practices is a one-stop shop for Quality Assurance and deployment needs of business organizations and agencies. SYSUSA IV&V combines capability in enterprise applications testing along with the rigor of product testing, an area in which SYSUSA has a proven expertise. SYSUSA’s IV&V practice is facilitated by a large pool of dedicated testing professionals cutting across various disciplines with expertise on various tools and technologies.
The key SYSUSA’s IV&V differentiators are:
- Caters to “Total Quality Solution” in true sense by combining the process & product quality
- A consistent software testing approach that can reduce the time and cost of managing testing programs
- Mature process quality services in place to ensure early detection and containment of defects, resulting in defect free product & higher customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of Industry Standards (PMBOK, IEEE, CMMI )
- Metrics which provide integrated tracking and the foundation for continuous testing improvement
- Repository of domain based test cases which helps in reuse and time reduction in testing
- Risk based approach
- Increased requirements and design visibility and traceability
- Early potential problem area indication
- Development Risk Reduction
- Improved maintainability and reliability
SYSUSA’s scope of V&V processes encompasses software-based systems, computer software, hardware, and interfaces and V&V Program is consistent with IEEE 1012-2004, Standards for Software Verification and Validation, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), and ISO 9002, Quality Management Standards and Guidelines.